Mixed Bean Potato salad with lemon aioli
- 1 bag of baby potatoes
- 1 bag green beans
- GOLDCREST Cannelini beans
- GOLDCREST borlotti bean
- GOLDCREST kidney beans
- 1 red onion
- 20g parsley
- 1 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- juice of 1/4 lemon
- salt and black pepper
- lemon slices
- micro herbs
- Boil potatoes in a pan with salted water until soft, drain and set aside to cool.
- On a baking tray crush potatoes with a fork, drizzle with oil and season. Cook in the oven at 180oC until golden & crispy.
- Blanch green beans in a pan of salted boiling water for 40 seconds and then place in ice water. Once cool drain and set aside.
- Finely chop the red onion and parsley
- Mix the mayonnaise with the garlic and lemon juice and season to taste.
- Drain all the GOLDCREST cannelini, borlotti & kidney beans.
- In a bowl mix the baby potatoes, three beans, greens beans, red onion, parsley and the lemon aioli. Season to taste.
Place onto a serving platter and garnish with lemon slices and micro greens