Makes 2 large margaritas
- 1 x 410g tin GOLDCREST Mango Slices
- 2 cups ice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup mango juice
- 2 Tbsp GOLDCREST honey
- Sea salt flakes
- Mango wedges for garnish
- 120ml silver tequila
- 60ml triple sec
- Strain the GOLDCREST mango slices and discard the syrup.
- Add the ice, mango, lime juice, mango juice and honey to the blender.
- Add in the tequila and triple sec.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.Using a lime wedge go around the rim of two large glasses, dip into the salt. Pour the drink, garnish with a wedge of mango and a sprig of mint.