- 1 bottle Goldcrest Basil pesto
- 240g Lancewood Cheddar cheese (grated)
- About 16 slices of cooked ham
- Spread the pesto on the wraps making sure the entire surface is covered in pesto.
- Now place slices of ham on top of the pesto and cover with grated cheese.
- Roll the wraps up, so that they look like a giant spring roll – first start rolling a small bit at the bottom, tuck in the sides and then roll to the end.
- Treat the wraps the same as you would a braaibroodjie. Place the wraps in a hinged grid and braai over medium coals turning often. Making sure the cheese is melted and the outsides of the wraps are toasted and crispy.
- Serve immediately while they are still warm on the inside.