Honey & Granadilla Panna Cotta
- 500ml cream
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp GOLDCREST honey
- 30g sugar
- 3 leaves gelatine
- 2 x 110g tins GOLDCREST Granadilla
- 1 Tbsp Goldcrest honey
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Place cream, vanilla, honey and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Place the sheets of gelatine in a bowl of water while the cream heats up.
- Once soft. Squeeze out any excess water.
- Take the cream off the heat and add the gelatine. Whisk until fully incorporated.
- Strain mixture and pour into 4 ramekins set on a tray. Place in the fridge until set. (3-4 hours, also can be made the night before)
- Pour the granadilla into a small saucepan. Add the honey and lemon juice and bring to a simmer. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Serve panna cotta with a few spoonfuls of granadilla coulis on top.
Unmold panna cotta by dipping the ramekin in boiling water for 6 seconds. Remove and run a knife around the edge, then flip out onto serving plate. Top with spoonfuls of granadilla coulis.