Goldcrest Honey & Vodka Iced Tea
Serves 6-8 as a party punch
Prep time: 10 minutes (excluding cooling time)
- 6 rooibos tea bags
- 6 cups boiling water
- ¼ cup GOLDCREST honey
- 2 large lemons, sliced
- 2 large peaches, sliced
- Fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
50 ml vodka per serving
- In a large jar add the rooibos tea bags, boiling water and GOLDCREST honey. Steep for 5 minutes and then remove the tea bags. Allow ice tea to cool completely.
- Once the tea has cooled fill the jar with ice.
- Add the sliced lemons and peaches. Stir to combine.
- To each individual glass add 50ml of vodka.
- Top with the iced tea and fruit mix and stir. Garnish with fresh rosemary and serve.
- To serve as a punch bowl with the alcohol already added- pour in 300ml vodka and stir well to combine.