Honey & Chilli Pork
Cook time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
- For the sticky sauce:
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ¼ hot sauce of choice e.g Sriracha
- ½ cup Goldcrest Honey
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Thumb sized piece of ginger, grated (2 Tbsp)
- 500g boneless pork fillet or chops, cut into bite size cubes
- 250g tenderstem broccoli
- 1 Tbsp mixed sesame seeds
White rice, thinly sliced spring onions and fresh chilli
- Combine all sauce ingredients. Whisk and set aside.
- In a large frying pan add a drizzle of olive oil and brown the pork well on all sides. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in garlic and ginger and cook for a minute until fragrant.
- Add in broccoli and sticky honey & chilli sauce. Toss to coat everything in the sauce and cook for a few minutes until the pork is cooked through and the broccoli is tender.
- Sprinkle the dish with sesame seeds.
- Serve pork on white rice with freshly sliced spring onions and extra chilli for more kick.