Butter Beans & Rosemary Hummus
- x2 400g can GOLDCREST Butterbeans
- 4 rosemary sprigs (plus extra for garnish)
- 2 cups olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1tsp cumin
- 4-5 tbsp tahini
- Salt & pepper
- Lemon juice (to taste)
- Pomergrante kernels
- Flat bread
- grilled lemons for garnish
- In a pan on a medium heat, heat the olive oil and 3 rosemary sprigs for approx 5 mins until the rosemary has infused the oil. Drain the rosemary and allow the oil to cool.
- Drain the GOLDCREST butter beans and put the beans into a food processor, add the garlic, cumin, tahini and a squeeze of lemon juice. Drizzle in little of the rosemary oil and start to blend, while blending continue to add the rosemary oil until the hummus reaches a smooth consistency (It may not be necessary to add all the oil) Taste and adjust seasoning with salt/pepper and lemon juice.
- Brush flatbreads with little oil and put pita breads in the oven at 180oC for 5 mins to crisp up.
- Place hummus on top of the flatbreads and garnish with pomegranate kernels and rosemary.
- Char lemons in a grill pan for garnish