No Churn Blueberry Ice-cream
- 385g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, cold
- x2 400g GOLDCREST canned blueberries
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Fresh Blueberries for garnish
- ice cream cones.
- Drain the GOLDCREST blueberries from their juice (keeping the juice in a jug)
- With an electric mixer, whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- To a large bowl, add sweetened condensed milk. Gently in the whipped cream and vanilla flavoring. Add the GOLDCREST blueberries to the mixture and stir just until combined.
- Pour a little of GOLDCREST blueberry juice into the mixture and stir gently to achieve the marbled effect.
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan and cover the top with a piece of wax paper. Freeze for at least six hours or overnight before serving. Keeps well for two weeks.
- Garnish with fresh blue berries and serve in ice-cream cones