- 1 small French loaf
- 45 – 60 ml oil for brushing
- 125 g creamy blue cheese, coarsely grated
- 45 ml GOLDCREST Pure Honey
- 15 ml cream
- 12 slices Parma ham
- 4 – 5 figs, sliced
- 30 ml chopped almonds
- A few sprigs thyme
- Extra GOLDCREST Pure Honey for drizzling
- Cut the French loaf into slices and place on a baking sheet.
- Brush with oil.
- Place under a hot grill and grill until golden on the one side.
- Turn over, brush with oil and grill until golden. Set aside. Mix the blue cheese, honey and cream together.
- Spread onto each bruschetta and top with Parma ham, sliced figs and a few sprigs of thyme.
- Sprinkle almonds over and drizzle with Goldcrest Pure Honey.
Makes + 12