- 5 strips streaky bacon
- 1 flour wrap / tortilla
- 2 Tbsp Goldcrest Tomato, Chilli & Garlic Pesto
- ½ cup lettuce, shredded
- A few slices of red onion
- ½ tomato, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fry the bacon until crispy. Remove from the pan, drain on paper towel and cut into bite size pieces.
- Evenly spread the Goldcrest Tomato, Chilli & Garlic Pesto onto the wrap.
- Arrange the lettuce, red onion, tomato and bacon on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- To roll the wrap begin by folding in both sides. Fold the bottom of the wrap over the filling and slide down to compact the filling into a tight package. Continue rolling tightly to the top.
- Serve sliced in half.