Basil Pesto and Sun Dried tomato pesto puff pastry pizza
- 1 ready rolled puff pastry (defrosted)
- 3 tbsp GOLDCREST sun-dried tomato pesto
- handful grated pizza mozzarella
- 1 tub of small mozzarella ball
- 1 egg
- Assorted colored tomatoes
- 1 jar GOLDCREST basil pesto
- fresh basil
- Pre heat oven to 180oC
- Spray and cook a large rectangle baking tray. Unroll the puff pastry onto it.
- Spread the GOLDCREST sun-dried tomato pesto onto the base of the pastry (leave a 5cm crust)
- Sprinkle all over with the grated pizza mozzarella.
- Lightly paint the crust edges with beaten egg using a pastry brush.
- Place in the oven for 15-20mins until golden & crisp.
Garnish pastry pizza with fresh tomatoes, dollops of GOLDCREST basil pesto, fresh mozzarella balls and basil leaves.